Our terms and conditions
The purpose of these conditions is to inform our customers about the terms and conditions of accommodation, reservations, cancellations, reservations, the responsibilities of the parties, etc.
They may be modified at any time without prior notice.
1 - Acceptance of these general terms and conditions of sale
Payment of the deposit implies acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale (GTCS) and consent to the use of personal data.
These are not shared and are only used for administrative and practical purposes for the stay.
2 - Home
- We are delighted to welcome you personally to our guest house, La Maison Bienveillante.
- It has been designed to accommodate disabled guests in particular, with an elevator, as well as PRM rooms and sanitary facilities. However, our guesthouse is not listed as an ERP (public-access establishment).
- Rooms and sanitary facilities are cleaned daily, but for longer stays, the frequency of cleaning and linen changes can be discussed with the occupant, in the interests of ecology and economy.
- Breakfast is included, and served Monday to Friday, 7am to 10am, and Saturday and Sunday, 8am to 11am.
- Evening meals are served between 7pm and 8.30pm, if ordered at least the day before, at a cost of 25 euros (drinks not included). All meals ordered must be paid for.
- Organic shower shampoo is supplied. It must be used exclusively in showers connected to the phytosanitary water recycling system. All explanations will be provided when welcoming customers.
- Chickens, a cat and a dog - all friendly - roam the property. Please let us know if you have any allergies.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Respect and discretion between guests are a matter of course. La maison bienveillante is a place of rest and relaxation, where tranquillity is the order of the day.
- All interiors are non-smoking; we are happy to provide an ashtray outside upon request.
- Our bed and breakfast rental activity is carried out on a regular basis. It is a commercial activity, and we are registered with the RCS (Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés) as a micro-enterprise.
3 - Rates
The prices shown on this site are inclusive of all taxes in euros (€), excluding tourist tax. These are the prices for bookings made directly with La maison bienveillante, without an intermediary. These prices are per room and per night, up to two people for double rooms and up to four people for the family suite, for the chosen period, breakfast included.
In case of privatization (training course, seminar...) and long stay, these prices are negotiable.
According to the law in force, a tourist tax of 0.83 € per adult and per night is to be added if you come from outside Auvergne Rhône Alpes.
4 - Booking
All bookings are subject to confirmation by e-mail to the customer and payment of a minimum deposit of 30% of the total amount, with a minimum of two nights.
This deposit must be paid no later than 10 days before the stay, after which the booking is not guaranteed.
The booking will only be firm once the deposit has been validated on the account of la maison bienveillante.
5 - Method of payment
The following methods of payment are accepted: cash, cheque - bank domiciled in France (payable to maison bienveillante), bank transfer (exclusively in €) - particularly international for customers from outside the EEC.
Payment of the deposit for the reservation of the stay, of a minimum of 30%, with a minimum of two nights, can be made by credit card remotely or bank transfer (exclusively in euros) to the account of maison bienveillante (IBAN provided on request). Bank transfer charges are payable by the client.
The balance of the stay must be paid on the day of arrival.
6 - Terms of payment for privatizations (courses, seminars...)
For privatizations, payment is made in 3 instalments:
- A 1st deposit of 30% of the estimate, by bank transfer, on receipt of the reservation.
- A 2nd deposit of 30%, by bank transfer, will be required for payment 45 days prior to rental.
- The balance is payable 10 days in advance, by credit card or bank transfer.
- Reservations only become effective once the 1st deposit has been received, and payment of this deposit implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7 - Insurance
- The customer certifies that he is covered by a Civil Liability insurance policy covering his own liability.
He certifies that he is covered by an Organizer's Civil Liability insurance policy for any event involving more than 40 people.
- La maison bienveillante is insured for professional liability arising from its bed and breakfast activity.
- Our premises offer a number of ponds and natural water points, which are not supervised. La maison bienveillante declines all responsibility in the event of an incident.
- A tennis court and a range of sports equipment (basketball hoop, ping-pong table, pétanque, etc.) are also available, and users are responsible for their own use.
- The kitchen can be made available to customers under certain conditions, and is also the responsibility of the users.
- The customer undertakes to return the rooms in perfect condition at the end of the stay, and to declare and pay for any damage for which he/she may be responsible.
- La maison bienveillante accepts no responsibility for theft, loss or damage to guests' personal belongings. In the event of a forgotten item at the end of the stay, it can be sent to the person concerned, at their request and expense.
- Outside professionals can be called in on request (massage, various treatments). They have been carefully selected. However, la maison bienveillante declines all responsibility for any incident linked to their activity.
8 - Rules for the natural pool
For swimming, please bring :
- Towels (not room towels)
Sunscreen compatible with the natural environment so as not to damage it (Ocean Friendly mineral sunscreen). No sun oil in water please.
Rules for families: this area is forbidden to children under 13 years of age without the essential supervision of an adult.
La maison bienveillante declines all responsibility in the event of an incident.
9 - Room availability
Rooms are available from 4pm. For arrivals after 7.30pm, please inform us in advance.
Rooms must be vacated by 11am.